Thursday, May 11, 2017

5-10-17 Final Exam Refelction

I was really expecting this project to be hard and a little unbearable, but I was pleasantly surprised. I had a very fun and smooth sailing time doing this project and will cherish the experience forever. This is probably one of my favorite projects we have done all semester, no joke! I'm glad I chose the topic I did because it was really easy to just integrate working on the project into my daily life! I'm super pleased with how it turned out and proud of myself for doing such a nice job. Yay! I would recommend this program to anyone in a heartbeat and will definitely be using it again. What a great way to close out the semester.

My favorite part of this class was getting to experience new and useful technologies that I will be able to utilize when I go to college and later on in life. I'm glad I took this class when I did because i feel as if it'll be really helpful for me in the coming years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment