Friday, April 7, 2017

4-3-17 My Weekend

This weekend, I went to prom. I went in a group with my best friend genevieve and it was so fun to be able to experience my last high school dance hanging out with her. My friend, Austin Fraser, was my date for the dance and I'm so glad we decided to go together! We always have so much fun laughing and joking around. The best part of the night was definitely the actual dance part, sometimes people think the dance is stupid, but for me prom is different. It's cliche but it's just a whole different feeling!! When i was little I'd watch movies about high school and see my older sister getting ready for dances and such and I would get so excited and now it's so hard to believe that it's over! Crazy stuff. I'm happy to say that my last dance was the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment