Friday, March 31, 2017

3-31-17 NCAA Relfection

This project was honestly super frustrating and challenging most of the time. I don't know anything about basketball or computers so that made for a very difficult time for me with this project. Although, I learned that the little competition aspect of the bracket is fun and I can see how people enjoy it and look forward to doing this year after year. I didn't follow any of the games really, but I work at Paddy O'quigley's so, I guess I kind of unintentionally followed them while I was working during a game. I just heard through the grapevine about who won ad lost and was like hey I think they were on my bracket! It was kind of fun to see that a team you picked to win, won. I learned that neither google docs or excel are very beginner friendly when it comes to making things like this. A lot of the time i just found myself very confused and frustrated and not knowing how to complete the project and use these programs to their full extents, which got irritating. Nonetheless, I completed it and did better on the bracket part than i previously expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment