Thursday, March 30, 2017

3-30-17 Favorite TV shows

My two favorite TV shows (both on Netflix) are Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt and New Girl. Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt is about a girl who was trapped underground by an insane preacher for fifteen years then she is found and moves to NYC only having an eighth grade level education. She meets a man named Titus andromedon who is an aspiring and washed up actor all at once. Their landlord, Lillian, is wild and hangs out with them as well. Kimmy is a nanny for this extremely rich family and befriends the stuck up mother. I love the show because it touches on serious issues and talks about problems in the world while still being lighthearted and incredibly funny. The humor is so quick and sometimes subtle, I've watched the series about four times and I still find a new joke or see something I previously over looked. And, it's more like a sitcom, so there's not much focus needed and you can leave and come back anytime and you won't have all these story lines to follow. New Girl is another one of my all time favorites. It's about a girl (Jess) who moves in with three guys after she finds out her boyfriend of five years had been cheating on her. It's a sitcom, so again there's not too much of a story line, but there are some relationships amongst the friend group and what not, The characters are so funny and each one is so different. I have watched that show more times than I can count, I love it and it's so easy to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment