Tuesday, March 21, 2017

3/21/17 Spring Break

Over spring break, I went to New York with BVHS choir students, We had so much fun sight seeing, going to Broadway shows, and eating all the fun and exciting food. I saw Waitress, Chicago and Wiked and was absolutely BLOWN AWAY by the talent that people possess, I cried at every show because they were so amazing. Some other things I did were: Circle Line boat tour, 9/11 museum, china town, SOHO shopping, freedom tower, central park, Rockefeller center, and more. We were so busy I was completely wiped out by the end of each day v=because of all the walking and activities. I want to eventually live in New York so it was very cool visiting the college that I hope to attend next year, Pace University. It has such a cool campus, is a five minute walk from the financial district, AND you can see the freedom tower from the dorms. When I was in New York, we got hit with a snowstorm and got to stay an extra day because all the flights on the day we were supposed to leave got cancelled. It was sooo cold, but we got to venture out into the snow and my day group actually had a snowball fight in Rockefeller plaza until we were politely asked to leave. When I got home, I worked the entire rest of break. While break was so much fun, I didn't really get to relax much, but that's okay because summer is coming up!! woooo!!!

I dont have wifi to upload pics right now, I will do when I get home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment